What is it?
Wireless Outdoor beams are linked to voice messages recorded on an indoor speaker unit. If a beam is triggered, the associated message is played on the speaker, stealthily alerting you to intruders on your property. They won't know that you know! Having real-time information delivered in such a natural way buys you the time you need to react and be safe in your own home.
Where does it come from?
VoiceAlert was historically owned by a US company and made in China. Now, re-birthed and re-engineered as part of the Drongo brand, it is proudly owned and made in South Africa.
DVA6001 | Drongo VoiceAlert
- Easy DIY Installation - You've got this!
- 6 Zones - unlimited sensors! - Build your own Big brother...
- User-recorded message per zone - #dropsmic
- 3 days built-in Battery backup - What power failure?
- Low battery indicators - This power failure
- Sensitive UHF receiver - Is it me you're looking for?
DS002 | Drongo Wireless Sensor
- Weather-resistant design - I'm singing in the rain
- 9V Alkaline battery lasts 1 year - #ForeverYoung
- Adjustable Swivel-mount - #LetsTwistAgain
- Digital PIR motion detection - You can run, but you can't hide
- 15m Detection range, 90° Coverage - Here, there, everywhere!
- Adjustable Beam patterns - #BeamMeUp